Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The day of freebies.



So my day began with a free breakfast at my hostel, than I went to the subway and alas there was a sign that all was free because it was the national day of transportation (as I gathered it.). There was something very rebellious-feeling by walking through these usually well-supervised gates. I still felt suspicious and eyed the guards but each just innocently smiled at me. Than to my delight, I recieved a free hug from two people in a very exclusive club called "Free hugs". I must say, those were some very good hugs; tight but not leaving me gasping for air, long but not so long that I was feeling uncomfortable. I think they must have gone to a hugging school because they seemed very well-informed about the science of a good hug. I believe a bachelors in abrazos.

P.S. The first sign says "free hugs" and the second says "today the trip is free".

They say the best things in life are free.....well I have got to say hugs and free subway rides in Buenos Aires are some of the best things in life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment